Using highly effective approaches based on scientific research and over 25 years of practical experience, CSS can help minimize pain, improve spinal biomechanics, reduce nervous system stress, and restore health.
Low Back Pain
The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.
Restoring Your Health Through Chiropractic
Click the services below to learn more.
Lasting Pain Relief: End Suffering Without Drugs or Surgery
Chronic pain affects about 86 million American adults. If you are suffering and looking for a real solution, our clinical team can help ease your back pain, neck pain, headaches, and more.
Our first step is to identify the direct cause of your pain. Generally, pain is not something you just “have to learn to live with,” as many of our patients have been told by other practitioners. Once we have determined the SOURCE of your pain, we can begin to focus on restoring your body’s function, which goes hand-in-hand with long-term pain relief.
After a thorough consultation and exam, the next step in our pain-relief process is to eliminate your symptoms. Our approach is customized to your individual needs and may include the following:
- Spinal Mobilization/Manipulation – increases range of motion and lessens pain
- Mechanical Traction – improves joint motion and decreases pain
- Therapeutic Exercises
- Cryotherapy – blocks pain receptors
- Power Plate Full Body Vibration – accelerates the healing process by increasing circulation, improving flexibility, and reducing muscle soreness
- Class IV K-Laser Therapy – stimulates tissue repair at the cellular level, decreasing pain and inflammation, often immediately
CSS Corrective Care: Achieve a Properly Aligned Spine
Postural misalignment of the spine can lead to a wide variety of health problems. Compare the body to your car. When your car is out of alignment, it does not perform at its best. Further, the disorder causes wear and tear on the tires, mechanical system, and all the components – and, eventually, things begin to break down. The same is true of your spine. If your spine is not in proper position, your vertebra, like your tires, can start to wear (it’s called degenerative arthritis).
Proper Structure = Proper Function, Improper Structure = Improper Function. To determine the actual condition of your spine, we begin with X-rays to see if you have correctable spinal irregularities. If you are a candidate for our Spinal Corrective Protocol, we will then use a combination of proven techniques to achieve optimal results based on your specific problems.
We specialize in Chiropractic BioPhysics (CBP), which gives you access to far more advanced therapies and treatments, which can lead to more successful outcomes than traditional regimens. Our goal is to restore your proper structure, which will then produce improved functioning of the entire body.
The corrective protocol can produce measurable spinal changes without surgery. Restoring your natural spinal structure allows energy to flow freely from your brain to your body, promoting lifelong health and vitality.
K-Laser Therapy: Reduce Inflammation, Promote Healing
At CSS, we promote healing at the cellular level with our pain-free, Class IV K-Laser therapy – the most powerful and effective laser on the market. This type of laser therapy reduces pain and inflammation, and improves circulation and healing time. The laser’s infrared light interacts with the body’s tissues, bringing nutrients, hydration, and oxygen to injured areas. This high-tech therapy is highly recommended for those recovering from sports injuries, auto accidents, and work-related injuries.
Disc Decompression: Repair Damage Without Surgery
Damaged spinal discs are responsible for a substantial number of lumbar/leg pain and neck/arm pain syndromes. Spinal decompression therapy effectively relieves the pain and disability resulting from disc injury and degeneration, by repairing the bulging or herniated discs and reversing damaging changes in nerves.
Our spinal decompression protocol is comprehensive and may include decompression, physiotherapy, chiropractic, infrared therapy, and spinal rehabilitation exercises, based on individual needs. The following are key findings about the successful results of disc decompression therapy:
- The latest trial found that disc herniation was reduced by 10-90% with spinal decompression, depending on the number of sessions performed, while disc healing was evident in all cases.
- In the most recent clinical study of 219 patients, decompression therapy provided an immediate resolution of symptoms for 86% of participants, while 84% remained pain free for 90 days after treatment.
Digital X-Ray: See & Understand Your Spinal Condition
To treat your specific problem effectively, it’s important that we understand the actual condition of your spine. Our digital, hospital-quality radiography is a low-radiation exposure system that allows us to “capture” your spinal images in just three seconds. The system then uploads your films directly into our computer.
With your X-rays complete, we use state-of-the-art digital analysis software to analyze and mark the images. The results will show the position of a normal, healthy spine in comparison with your own image, and dictate the type of therapy or treatment required to get your spine back “in-line.”
As the saying goes, “Seeing is believing.” In this case, it allows you to be fully aware of your spinal condition and recognize the implications for other significant health problems. Once we identify the cause of your problem, you will receive a comprehensive report, including specific recommendations for your personal treatment plan.
Orthotics/Foot Lifts: Support & Stabilize Your Body
Our customized foot orthotics are more than just a shoe insert: They are custom molded to your feet and individually calibrated to flex for your foot type and weight. Custom orthotics not only help support and stabilize your foundation, but they can also correct a host of foot, knee, hip and back problems.
Workshops: Regain Your Youth and Vitality – Achieve Peak Performance
Learn life-changing facts and natural solutions for a dramatic change in your health and well-being!
An important part of our ongoing care is conducting periodic workshops to educate our patients, as well as their families and friends, about critical health issues. These informative sessions are held in the evening at our facilities.
Community members are invited to learn how to naturally avoid the typical aches, pains, and inflammation due to the body’s aging process and from trauma, such as car accidents. Gain the confidence to say “NO” to pain, medications, and surgery! Structure dictates function; therefore, your body’s structure is an important indicator in its ability to function to its full potential. Structure can be naturally improved: Find out how.
As a gift for investing time in your health, we offer a free digital postural analysis to all attendees. Please feel free to bring friends, loved ones, and co-workers with you to this important workshop. It might just change somebody’s life! No charge to attend; however, we ask that you RSVP as seating is limited.
Tucker Location, every other Thursday at 6:15PM
2347 Brockett Road, Tucker, GA 30084
To RSVP, call: (770) 938-4606
Brookhaven Location, every other Tuesday at 6:15PM
4060 Peachtree Road, Suite J, Atlanta, GA 30319
To RSVP, call: (404) POSTURE (767-8873)
Corporate Wellness: Offer “Healthy Living” Employee Training
Companies lose billions each year from health-related problems that result in employee absenteeism and decreased productivity. To help alleviate this costly situation, CSS offers health education workshops for employees, and conducts or participates in health fairs and special events, such as Employee Appreciation Days.
Our workshops are 30-45 minutes, held at your location, and focus on training your employees in proper nutrition, ergonomics, stretching, injury prevention, and stress reduction. These sessions are intended to introduce your employees to techniques that can reduce workplace injuries, increase worker productivity, and generally improve the quality of the work environment. Improvements in any of these areas offer benefits to both the employer and employee.
For health fairs and special events, we provide:
- On-site chair massage
- Stress awareness surveys
- Blood pressure testing
- Digital postural screening
- Body composition analysis
21-Day Purification: Detox to Speed Up Weight Loss
Our Purification Program is a healthy way to speed up and maximize your weight loss. The program provides:
- A doctor-supervised protocol
- Weekly one-on-one coaching
- Personal coaching and guidance as you transition to a healthier lifestyle, to help ensure success
- Advanced body composition analysis, weight and body measurements
- Food journal reviews with recommendations
- One month’s supply of the highest quality food and food-based supplements
- Supplements to cleanse the body and detox the kidney, liver, gallbladder, and entire digestive system
- Vitamins and antioxidants to support healthy organ and cell function
- High-quality, cold-pressed protein to ensure clean and absorbable protein for weight loss and exercise
- Body Symptoms Analysis to focus on your individual health needs, beyond purification
Nutritional Fat Loss: Burn Excess Fat & Boost Energy
To be healthy, it’s important to get your body back to a healthy body fat percentage. CSS Fat Loss can help you do just that. It’s scientifically designed to target the burning of fat through ketosis. That means using fat for energy instead of storing it, while retaining lean muscle mass. By burning pure fat, you experience a great boost of energy.
You won’t find this program in stores or online. It’s a physician-supervised protocol, supported by comprehensive guidelines and tools, and weekly one-on-one coaching sessions to keep you on track. Typical results are an average of three pounds of fat loss per week.
Our Fat Loss program:
- Includes an easy-to-stick-to diet of affordable, gourmet foods that taste great, leaving you feeling full and satisfied. The foods and nutritional supplements are scientifically formulated, with a combination of highly absorbable protein-rich foods, lean meat, and vegetables. You can even stick to the diet while eating out.
- Is designed to detoxify and actually “reset” your body so that you can metabolize foods normally after meeting your weight loss goal – and keep the weight off going forward.
- Provides an expert coach to give you personalized support, including weekly sessions to track your weight and measurements, digital Body Composition Analysis, and ongoing patient education.
Power Plate® Personal Training: Use Advanced “Fitness” Technology
We are proud to be one of the few facilities in the greater Atlanta area to offer Power Plate® Full Body Vibration Training. With this new, exciting technology, you can get an intense workout in just 30 minutes. To maximize the benefits, we provide customized exercise protocols for each patient’s rehabilitative or conditioning program.
Full Body Vibration therapy offers significant advantages. Numerous studies have shown that, used consistently and along with regular exercise, it can help:
- Build core strength, muscle tone, and bone density
- Increase flexibility, endurance, range of motion, coordination, stability, and balance
- Reduce cellulite and increase metabolism, promoting weight loss and proper body fat composition
- Increase circulation, which helps strengthen cardiovascular function
- Aid in reducing pain by stretching tight muscles, improving joint function, and promoting faster healing of damaged muscles and tendons after an injury
Are you sick & tired of living with pain and physical limitations?
Are you ready to regain your health and enjoy a more active, fulfilling life? Schedule your free 15-minute consultation.
“…I love this place. They have worked miracles with me and I’m looking forward to continued progress not only with my spine, but my overall health!”
Our Patients Say It Best
Our patients trust Complete Spine Solutions with their health and the health of their families and friends. View their success stories to see what a difference our unique corrective spine treatment can make in your life.
Two Convenient Locations in Brookhaven and Tucker
Complete Spine Solutions, Tucker
Complete Spine Solutions, Brookhaven
Complete Spine Solutions
2347 Brockett Rd, Tucker, GA 30084
Please Call for Appointment
Mon. 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tue. 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wed. 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thu. 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fri. 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Complete Spine Solutions
4060 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite J Brookhaven, GA 30319
Please Call for Appointment
Mon. 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tue. 3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wed. 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thu. 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Fri. 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.