Imagine Being Fulfilled in Your Career, Every Day
Rehab Assistant leading to Manager
- Does your current job lack purpose and fulfillment?
- Would you like to know you’ve made a difference in people’s lives every day?
- Would you like to be a contributing member of a tight-knit, professional team?
- Would you like to grow and develop into a leader?
That’s what we offer if you desire to start the most fulfilling, rewarding career you’ve ever imagined.
Complete Spine Solutions is seeking a Spine Rehab Manager. This empowered, highly impactful, growth-position will make you excited to come into the office if you have what it takes for this Full-Time position in a No Drama Office. This is similar to a physical therapy aide position; it’s physically demanding.
If you know someone who loves people, is a great multi-tasker, has front office experience (healthcare preferred) or sales, they might be a good fit, please share.
Base Salary: Based on Experience +Bonus, +401K +Profit Sharing.
We are currently looking for a happy, high-energy, health-minded, people-person who will thrive as a contributing team member in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, positive, healthy environment. This position is challenging and is perfect for someone who can juggle many tasks at once, provide a very high level of customer service, greet all patients with a smile, and who is comfortable being on their feet.
- Early finish on Friday
- Career advancement (no ceiling here)
- Personal development
- Career development
- Drama-Free workplace
- Performance bonuses
- Rewarding, fulfilling, purpose-driven healthcare opportunity
- Leadership development
- Inspiring people to live happier, healthier lives
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Keeping patients on track with their schedules
- Exceeding patient expectations & celebrating successes
- Experience in the following a huge PLUS: Sales, Exercise Science, Bilingual, Prior Front Office in Healthcare Environment
No phone calls, please. Hiring Immediately.
Loyalty and Long-Term Mutual Commitment:
It is important to us that you have demonstrated loyalty and long-term commitment to your previous jobs and employers. We won’t interview any job-hoppers! You must have solid references from those employers. We want someone who can envision growing with us for many years. Remember, this is not a dead end job. This a a career opportunity for growth and advancement.
For this to happen, we need to provide you with a great opportunity, a competitive income, bonuses, stability, and excitement. We must offer you a rewarding work environment, without drama, and inspire you to look forward to coming to work every day.
If all of the above sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you.
***To be considered for this position, email resume, and desired salary. Important: Cut and paste the following phrase into the subject line of your email to us: Attention to Details – Rehab
Please note: This is a full-time position. We start early, provide a long lunch, and go late (3-7PM). You will be compensated, rewarded, and promoted accordingly.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.