Imagine Leading an Empowered Team, Every Day
We call this position Chiropractic Leader, however, we are looking for a practice OWNER personality who does not want the risk/headache of owning their own practice – yet is willing to work as if it is their own practice.
We are looking for long-term – someone who is looking to commit (if it’s a good fit on both sides) for a MINIMUM of 2 years. Yes we know life happens – but this is not a stepping stone position – we want someone to come in and join our Work Hard – Play Harder mindset.
We are a 2-location, multi-chiropractor practice in suburban Atlanta, looking for a Professional, Driven, Make-It-Happen Doctor of Chiropractic, who wakes up with a smile – naturally, is a positive person and enjoys life!
You will be responsible for overseeing all clinical activities of the organization, community outreach efforts, etc. Etc – means – anything else that comes up!
You must be ready to dive in on day one. You will be drinking from the “firehose” for the first 8 weeks. It is fast but if this aligns with your purpose in life, it will be tons of fun! You must work well on teams. We all work together in harmony.
You will be required to take responsibility for all clinical areas of the practice, even if you do not have experience in them. We will expect (with training and resources made available to you) to have a hunger for learning our philosophy surrounding all aspects of the practice, our values, and an untouchable level of patient care. Our patients are our family and we demand top-level service and experience for them. Consider Ritz-level customer service as our baseline.
What we need:
- Flexibility – if you believe CHANGE to be scary or a frustrating thing, this position will cause you anxiety!
- Forward Thinking – always thinking three steps ahead. Follow through and follow up is key. We are not hand-holders. If you need to be told what to do, this position will stress you out and will never work out.
- Outgoing – this particular position requires a CURIOUS EXTROVERT. Walking into a room full of strangers should spark curiosity, excitement, and opportunity. If you’re the person who would rather sit back and hope someone comes and talks to you (or if you are energized by staying at home – alone – petting your cat), this position will not work out for you.
- Unreasonable Optimism – Your energy affects everyone in the practice! If you are the type of person who sees the worst in everything, feels like the world is against you, and uses the language of ALWAYS, NEVER, NOTHING, or WHATEVER there’s a strong possibility that this position will be next to impossible for you.
- Creativity – willingness to think outside the box and have some FUN is a must. If you prefer to have a manual, a to-do list or do the same thing every single day to be productive, this position is not for you
- Self-Confident – Confidence is contagious! Our team and our patients must be able to trust in your abilities. If you’re someone who is content and is not willing to stretch yourself to experience the feeling of growth, you will get walked all over in this position and not enjoy it.
- Jedi Anticipation – reacting to and prioritizing the myriad of request that can occur throughout the day is a must. If uncertainty causes you to be uncomfortable, rest assure this position is not for you.
- Keen Emotional Intelligence & Steadfast Composure – you will be dealing with people from every walk of life and must be able to maintain a high level of professional composure at all times. If being vulnerable, compassionate, and appreciating people takes effort on your end, this position will exhaust you.
WHAT: You will be expected to manage patients clinical care at a top-notch, extremely busy, world-class office, as well as being responsible for growing and marketing the practice. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing all levels of patient care
- Exceptional communication skills will be developed and implemented
- Spearheading the day-to-day clinical experience until you own this leadership position, office systems & mindset.
WHEN: Right NOW! We are looking to hire the right person as soon as possible.
HOURS: Please note these are NOT typical 9:00-5:00 pm hours.
We finish at 1 pm on Fridays and no weekend work!!!
Yes, there is a lunch break
No travel or required hours on weekends. We do, however, occasionally travel to out-of-state seminars as a team throughout the year. OR if you schedule a networking event or marketing for the weekend.
- Base salary, plus an achievable bonus structure. No salary cap here – earn as much as you want. +401K +Profit Sharing.
- Required – DC degree – all boards passed.
- My primary goals is to teach you the skills (mindset and systems) you will need to be wildly successful in practice.
If all of the above sounds exciting, we look forward to hearing from you.
***To be considered for this position, email resume.
Important: Copy and paste the following phrase into the subject line of your email to us “Associate Ready to Lead“
Email to Sarah@CompleteSpineSolutions.com